Tc's Designs

I'm Tc, and I enjoy working with cloth fabric and making O.O.A.K cloth designs to share with others to bring a smile a chuckle or to help remember a special day. so come on in and look around and see what I've been working on who knows there just may be something You,, enjoy and if there is anything you see and have a question about just email me at tc_doucet2001@yahoo.com . Have fun! TC




Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 2nd,




Just to give you an idea of my challenge Doll,Princess Tyjar Lilli, it's a mermaid she's just come in from a party and too tired to dance any more but still full of the giggles,, yep she's cloth and of darker skin tone. full of beads and lace with 2 tone yarn hair. with a painted mask.


I'm off to make a new doll a troll fae,

I think,,lol,,, she's alittle on the chunky side. A button jointed,, Tiny Tot, Pattern,, That I'm having fun designing and dressing,, Pink Hair to start,,lol shes not like my other slim dolls,, so she should be fun... back to visit soon... Happy crafting,, TC

No comments: