Tc's Designs

I'm Tc, and I enjoy working with cloth fabric and making O.O.A.K cloth designs to share with others to bring a smile a chuckle or to help remember a special day. so come on in and look around and see what I've been working on who knows there just may be something You,, enjoy and if there is anything you see and have a question about just email me at tc_doucet2001@yahoo.com . Have fun! TC




Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oct 29

Just stopping in to say over the next few days/weeks I'll be making a few changes in here... Still about my Dolls,,, but I've been hearing the whispers from the Bayou and it seems cuzin's are coming soon. So I'm Inviting you to come walking with me down by the Bayou, to a Special place, where the mighty Oak stands all snarled and bent,,, laced with Spanish Moss that dances in the wind. There are special People there I'm sure you'll enjoy to ... aw whom are they,,, well they The Cuzin's.. Just wait and you'll see them soon... Don't you Hear The Bayou whispering,,, shhhhh,, Hold still and Listen....Changes! TC

No comments: