Tc's Designs

I'm Tc, and I enjoy working with cloth fabric and making O.O.A.K cloth designs to share with others to bring a smile a chuckle or to help remember a special day. so come on in and look around and see what I've been working on who knows there just may be something You,, enjoy and if there is anything you see and have a question about just email me at tc_doucet2001@yahoo.com . Have fun! TC




Wednesday, April 29, 2009

painted pony


This is a "Painted pony" a Pinto,, if you look close the kitty has spilled the milk pail starrleing the horse and to keep from stepping on the kitty the horse is jumping over it. it's all cloth with yarn tail and maine. stands 12 inches at the shoulders and 14 and a smidget at the ears.. his dowel rod can be removed from the base for shipping. kitty and pail are glued in place. if you'd like a better pic let me know,, price is 25.00 + sh 10.00.

No comments: