Tc's Designs

I'm Tc, and I enjoy working with cloth fabric and making O.O.A.K cloth designs to share with others to bring a smile a chuckle or to help remember a special day. so come on in and look around and see what I've been working on who knows there just may be something You,, enjoy and if there is anything you see and have a question about just email me at tc_doucet2001@yahoo.com . Have fun! TC




Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/2/2011

to start the year off i was going to add a blog from a very creative artist to my blog,, but for the life of me i can't remember how i did that. so I'm listing the link here.. http://wimsyfolkartist.blogspot.com/ take a peek at Grimmy and his Friends.. I just love this adorable fella. enjoy1

I'm back to working on my crafts I got a woodlyn sprite and her pet dragon to finish up.. started it before we moved,, so time to finish it up and I'm also working on new name tags for our yule stockings,, the old ones are falling apart.. I'm busy but will be back soon with lots more fun designs for the 2011 year.. Happy Crafting All.. TC Aka DragonRose

No comments: