Tc's Designs

I'm Tc, and I enjoy working with cloth fabric and making O.O.A.K cloth designs to share with others to bring a smile a chuckle or to help remember a special day. so come on in and look around and see what I've been working on who knows there just may be something You,, enjoy and if there is anything you see and have a question about just email me at tc_doucet2001@yahoo.com . Have fun! TC




Saturday, December 10, 2011

morning Buzz

was cyber looking at this designers web site at Me & My Stitches , , , Julie Letvin,, she makes mini quilt designs from paper into jewelry.. the detail is so sweet,, she has a blog too in th Jan/Fed issue of Love of Quilting by Fon's & Porter's on page 38-39 she has the sweetest pincushion of the pineapple punch.. 3 1/2 square in size,, just too cute, just think she can do this even smaller into jewelry.. how cool is that..

After seeing that makes me want to try doing quilt blocks smaller in cloth.. now be interesting,, for sure.

No comments: