Tc's Designs

I'm Tc, and I enjoy working with cloth fabric and making O.O.A.K cloth designs to share with others to bring a smile a chuckle or to help remember a special day. so come on in and look around and see what I've been working on who knows there just may be something You,, enjoy and if there is anything you see and have a question about just email me at tc_doucet2001@yahoo.com . Have fun! TC




Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 22

it's April all ready almost over and I've been so bad,, in the fact that instead of doing my crafts I've had my nose buried in my ereader reading books. some classice like wurthering heights, little woman, Black beauty,, just to name a few,,lol I so love to read...BUT I do have a Quillow to finish up. whats a Quillow,, it's a quilt thatr can be folded up to make a pillow.. going to make this for my grandson/Savian.. he loves Dragons like his Grandma,,lol so I'm making this for his birthday,, so i really got to get busy,,lol well got to run and get stitching,, promise pics soon.. ttfn Happy Crafting All! TC

No comments: