Tc's Designs

I'm Tc, and I enjoy working with cloth fabric and making O.O.A.K cloth designs to share with others to bring a smile a chuckle or to help remember a special day. so come on in and look around and see what I've been working on who knows there just may be something You,, enjoy and if there is anything you see and have a question about just email me at tc_doucet2001@yahoo.com . Have fun! TC




Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A wall Quilt for oldest Daughter


oh I had a sudden desire to make my Oldest Daughter a Wall Quilt for Yule.. something for her to have for years and to remember Dear Ole MOM by.. it's a ohio star quilt block pattern i saw on line and used chirstmas colors to make it more holiday theme.. plus i added my oldest daughters kids names to it... thank goodness she's onlt got 4 or I'd run out of corners on the quilt,,, Happy Crafting TC

1 comment:

GrandmaJoyce said...

Too cool TC That is the one I sent you that I want to make pot holders with. Love it.